Isopleth Ltd draws on over 21 years experience relating to the assessment of air quality impacts associated with a wide range of sectors, including completing assessments and acting as an air quality expert witness in support of:
- Residential development;
- Industrial development and Environmental Permitting;
- Retail development;
- Minerals: quarrying and mining;
- Pollutants from transport and infrastructure;
- Renewable energy, including Energy from Waste;
- Reserve power generation and STOR;
- Agricultural ammonia: Pigs, Poultry and slurry stores / lagoons;
- Waste management (landfill, waste transfer, MRF); and
- Wastewater (sewage) treatment.
We are able to provide assistance for purposes of planning, permitting and environmental compliance (for example nuisance events). We will tailor the approach to your requirements whether the assessment requires simple impact screening or advanced dispersion modelling.
Call us to discuss your requirements on +44 (0)1225 356274 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Quality Assessment, Air Quality Consultant, Air Quality Expert Witness, Ammonia Assessment